Skip to content

Hospitality Marketing Conference Receives Rave Reviews

Hospitality Marketing Conference Receives Rave Reviews

Hospitality Minnesota, the leading trade association representing the state’s vibrant hospitality industry, recently concluded its highly anticipated hospitality marketing conference. Following the event, a comprehensive survey was conducted among attendees, and the results have been nothing short of outstanding.

The conference, held at Madden’s on Gull Lake, garnered unanimous praise from all respondents, with 62.5% of attendees rating the venue as above average and the remaining 37.5% of attendees rating the venue as fantastic. The picturesque setting provided the ideal backdrop for fostering networking opportunities and engaging discussions, creating an atmosphere of inspiration and collaboration.

In terms of overall content and value, a resounding 75% of participants expressed that the conference met or exceeded their expectations. This overwhelming satisfaction demonstrates the conference’s commitment to delivering relevant and forward-thinking insights to industry professionals.

The individual presentations at the conference proved to be a major highlight as well, as 75% of respondents found them to be relevant or extremely relevant to their businesses. The diverse lineup of industry experts and thought leaders captivated the audience, delivering practical strategies and innovative approaches that resonated with attendees.

Some great direct quotes from attendees:

– “I loved getting to meet other people who not only understand the world of marketing, but specifically marketing for hospitality. Marketing an experience is so different from marketing a product.”

– “The opportunity to meet with other people in the industry was invaluable. I also appreciated the mix of vendors and the variety of challenges they addressed with their product and services.”

Hospitality Minnesota would like to extend its gratitude to all the attendees, speakers, and sponsors who made the conference a resounding success. The overwhelming positive feedback received from participants further reinforces the association’s commitment to providing exceptional experiences and fostering growth within the hospitality industry.

As Hospitality Minnesota looks to the future, the organization remains dedicated to organizing impactful events that empower professionals, foster connections, and drive innovation in the ever-evolving world of hospitality.

For more information about upcoming events and initiatives by Hospitality Minnesota, please visit

Powered By GrowthZone